Friday 11 September 2009

What I'm wearing today.



Today I've been wearing these, some great briefs from my favorite underwear label 'AussieBum'. These are the 'Star Brief Vega'. I'm so taken by these and the waistband is just GREAT! Try hiding that under your trousers lol.

My only bug bear is the piping around the leg openings. Why is the piping hanging off the material and not wrapped around it like normal underwear, you know, where it covers the front and then wraps around to the inside. It kind of restricts the stretchiness off them, and I don't know about the rest of you 'Undies' guys, but I like my briefs stretchy.

Anyways. it's only a minor bug bear as nearly every piece of AussieBum underwear (well the Briefs, lol) are HOT. As much as I love my CK's and other brands, AussieBum have done something no other brand has been able to do. Make mens underwear a major statement and above all make 'em fun and desirable. Making you want to come back for more.

We all know the major fashion labels use hot models for their underwear... but they all stand there doing typical male fashion poses that the so called professional photographer seems to think is the best thing since sliced bread. Not AussieBum! They make 'em look real, fun and feel that we can all look like that in our AB's :0)

Keep it up AB and I think a lot of the big fashion houses should take a leaf out of your book at how mens underwear can be marketed, especially the photography!

But one question... when are we going to get the 'Star Jock and the 'Lightning Jock'? Come on AussieBum, all us jock wearers are waiting with baited breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment