Friday 11 September 2009

So why Briefs and when did it all start!


Well to answer this question 'briefly' lol, just take a look at this pic I found on the net. Oh and if this pic is copyrighted in any way or you happen to be the person who snapped it, lucky person, then just let me know and i'll remove it! Mind you, it would be a shame to remove it, as I think it kind of says everything about why many 'undies' guys an myself feel the same about 'em!

I think my 'obsession' or whatever you want to call it started way back when I was around the age of seven, maybe even younger. All I remember back then was constantly flipping through the home catalogue pages until I came to the mens underwear section and then just staring at the guys in their briefs and thinking WOW!

Luckily when I was younger and growing up virtually every guy wore briefs, well in my school anyway. I can vividly remember waiting for 'PE' lessons (That's Physical Education here in the UK) and taking peeks of what colours of briefs my fellow class mates were wearing. As most of the lads wore basic Y fronts or A type briefs, then the major difference was the colours. There were some great colours back then, Yellows, Blues, Purples all sorts not to mention great patterns and nylon!. Some were the same colour all over and some had contrasting waist and leg bands. Either in white or a different colour. Blimey, all the memories and visions are flowing back to me as I sit here writing this :0)

I've thought about writing one of these 'bloggs' for ages now. Being content to just sit here and read other guys 'bloggs' about their underwear. But now i've started I don't think I'll be able to stop!

I apologize now for my writing skills, as I'm no journalist and the most I've ever written has been essays for school and collage work. So don't 'shoot' me lol.

Anyway back to my 'obsession'. Part 2 coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment