Thursday 17 September 2009

That was yesterday and this is today.

Thought I'd take a break from basic colours today and wear these.


They are from Gregg Homme and are labeled the '3G Dynamo Briefs'. Have no idea what the 3G refers to, maybe they were thinking of the iPhone at the time!


The cut is a bit strange for my liking, I think they'd come under the 'hipster' style as I keep thinking they've slipped down too much and keep trying to hitch them up. So no waistband to show off above your jeans here guys!


However the material is the best part of them, a mix between polyester and spandex which makes 'em feel super comfy next to the skin and very stretchy. So because of that, I kind'a like 'em! Plus the pattern reminds me of those long gone days of paisley Y-Fronts, remember those. I loved 'em and still own a few!

2 comments:

  1. hi, its trainerguy off fitlads (ricky), read a bit more of this today, brought back a few memories of when I first got into briefs: had some lime green jockeys in the 70s, think they were called 'skants' as there wasnt a lot to them, what a turn on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I think I remember those :0)

    ReplyDelete