Sunday 13 September 2009

Is it all just a load of 'PANTS'!


Saturday evening I was out with friends and I decided to come clean and show them my new blog.... do you ever wish you hadn't done something, but by the time you realise this, it's way too late!

I took the plunge, got my trusty iPhone out (yes, I'm also a big Apple fan) and dialed up my 'blog' page, thinking what's the reactions gonna be, as all three of them are also 'Undie aficionados'. Well, as I said a few lines up, I wish I hadn't. To say they took the 'pee' is an understatement.

The reactions ranged from, no comment, to no comment at all, too the 'haven't I got anything else better to do with my time". Oh and the main word banded around was, 'obsession'. Well, yeh, I have used the word 'obsession' in my profile description, but when someone else uses the word, it kind'a sounds like it's all very wrong!

Well, guess what, I don't care lol. I love my 'obsession' :0) and yeh, if anyone wants to refer to it as that, then that's fine... I couldn't give a 'stuff'!

I know there are quite a few guys out there the same and OK, maybe we are 'few and far between', but I'm sure those guys will agree... It's not all just a load of PANTS, there's way more to it than that! Not to mention, surfing around the net lately, I've found a few guys who are JUST as 'obsessed' with underwear as me if not more. Which I personally think is way cool.

Oh, and just to confirm my 'obsession' lol, I do own over a thousand pairs of briefs and jocks lol and yeh at some point your going to see 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment