Monday 14 September 2009

And today's undies have been!

My choice of underwear today has been some of my favorites from Calvin Klein, the 'Steel' Microfiber briefs range. I have these in many colours, but today I chose lime green. I'm not saying that I felt in a very lime green mood lol, but I looked at all the colours and decided this was going to be my choice.

These briefs from Calvin Klein are super stretchy and soooooo comfy to wear that you definitely forget your wearing them and the choice of colours you can find them in is great! CK also do the same briefs in cotton which as you can imagine I also have and they are kewl too. However, if you ever have to make a choice between the two, make sure you choose the Microfiber version. Believe me, you will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I love those...they look great on you...and a great colour...don't think we get that colour over on this side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete